Saving you money, time and resources!
“I’m a savvy shopper, but I know my limits. That’s why I’ve turned to one of my all-time savings gurus Chrissy Pate”
ABC News and Good Morning America’s Elisabeth Leamy
As seen on Good Morning America and successfully adopted by thousands of subscribers!
Now more than ever, people are desperate to save money without scrimping on every little purchase or sacrificing their lifestyle. Like most Americans, stay-at-home mom Chrissy Pate spent the lion’s share of her budget on what she assumed to be static costs such as groceries and utilities. But when using traditional couponing and cheapskate guides didn’t help her budget shrink by a dime, Chrissy decided to come up with her own way to save.
Within a few months, her household expenses dropped by more than half-from spending $800 per month to less than $350! Only a few years after developing the “be centsable” system, Chrissy has helped thousands of subscribers save money without spending hours finding and cutting coupons, or giving up “extras” like travel and entertainment. She shows how anyone can save thousands of dollars on cleaning supplies, pet care, toys, travel, and most importantly, groceries-without giving up healthy foods, favorite products, or the occasional splurge.
- Good Morning America – Grocery Shopping at the Drugstores
- Good Morning America – Holiday Bargain Battle
- Good Morning America – Save Money on Travel
- CBS The Early Show – Coupon Workshops
- Good Morning America – Chrissy, Wolfgang Puck, and Robin Roberts
- Inside Edition – Coupon Parties
- Good Morning America – Coupon Parties
- ABC News – Free Things This Holiday Season
- ABC News – Healthy Lunches
- The Wall Street Journal – Be Centsable Book Review
- Everyday With Rachael Ray Magazine – Freebies
- ABC News – Rebudget Your Household
- Newsday – Using Social Media
- All You Magazine – Frugal Tips
- ABC News – Money Saving Makeover
- All You Magazine – Food Stamp Challenge
- ABC News – Best Books to Save you Money
- New York Times.com – Be Centsable Book Review
- Save Big Book by Elisabeth Leamy
- Newsday – Becentsable Workshop
- Parenting Magazine – Frugal Tips
- 20 Grocery Store Savings Ideas Book by Tammie Taylor
- AAARP Magazine – How to Save Money
This book contains great grocery advice, but also unique ways to save on entertaining, gift giving and even travel!
“The book is written in a readable and fun tone, making frugality seem like an enjoyable challenge or an adventure rather than drudgery.”
Trent from The Simple Dollar
Over 10,000 people have taken a Becentsable Workshop! The workshops are so popular that Becentsable has trained other people to teach these money saving workshops. Becentsable has trained over 500 Educators in 35 different states! Becentsable workshops are taught online and in living rooms all over America.
Read Reviews from Past Workshop Attendees:
“I have a family of 3, one hungry Husband, a picky 2 year old daughter, 2 large dogs, and a kitten. I am a stay at home mom, and my husband works. We could only afford to buy store brand items, no matter if it was a shampoo or a box of cookies. I got tired of not being able to get the brand name on certain items!! I decided when I heard about the workshop at BeCentsable to take it and see how much I could learn. I have learned so much information, such as how to get free things at the stores, and how to stockpile, and use coupons properly! This workshop was such a benefit, I would recommend anyone who needs to save money! Thanks so much!”
“I am a normal busy mom of two, going in every directions like everyone else. I learned how to save so much in those few hours. I went home did my planning for the week, and saved about $80 my first week, then the next week, my husband was with me at CVS and watched me walk away with a grocery cart full of shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, etc, completely full, you could not get another item in the cart, and I spend $4.00 (and it’s all name brands) and got back $15.00 to use within a month. I have cut our grocery bill to half!!!! And, hopefully more in the next month or two.”
Some companies Chrissy has worked with include:
- Sam’s Club
- Procter & Gamble
- Vail Resorts
- And Many More