Saving you money, time and resources!
Owner of Becentsable.net
“I’m a savvy shopper, but I know my limits. That’s why I’ve turned to one of my all-time savings gurus Chrissy Pate”
ABC News and Good Morning America’s Elisabeth Leamy
As seen on Good Morning America and successfully adopted by thousands of subscribers!
Now more than ever, people are desperate to save money without scrimping on every little purchase or sacrificing their lifestyle. Like most Americans, stay-at-home mom Chrissy Pate spent the lion’s share of her budget on what she assumed to be static costs such as groceries and utilities. But when using traditional couponing and cheapskate guides didn’t help her budget shrink by a dime, Chrissy decided to come up with her own way to save.
Within a few months, her household expenses dropped by more than half-from spending $800 per month to less than $350! Only a few years after developing the “be centsable” system, Chrissy has helped thousands of subscribers save money without spending hours finding and cutting coupons, or giving up “extras” like travel and entertainment. She shows how anyone can save thousands of dollars on cleaning supplies, pet care, toys, travel, and most importantly, groceries-without giving up healthy foods, favorite products, or the occasional splurge.
- Good Morning America – Grocery Shopping at the Drugstores
- Good Morning America – Holiday Bargain Battle
- Good Morning America – Save Money on Travel
- CBS The Early Show – Coupon Workshops
- Good Morning America – Chrissy, Wolfgang Puck, and Robin Roberts
- Inside Edition – Coupon Parties
- Good Morning America – Coupon Parties
- ABC News – Free Things This Holiday Season
- ABC News – Healthy Lunches
- The Wall Street Journal – Be Centsable Book Review
- Everyday With Rachael Ray Magazine – Freebies
- ABC News – Rebudget Your Household
- Newsday – Using Social Media
- All You Magazine – Frugal Tips
- ABC News – Money Saving Makeover
- All You Magazine – Food Stamp Challenge
- ABC News – Best Books to Save you Money
- New York Times.com – Be Centsable Book Review
- Save Big Book by Elisabeth Leamy
- Newsday – Becentsable Workshop
- Parenting Magazine – Frugal Tips
- 20 Grocery Store Savings Ideas Book by Tammie Taylor
- AAARP Magazine – How to Save Money
This book contains great grocery advice, but also unique ways to save on entertaining, gift giving and even travel!
“The book is written in a readable and fun tone, making frugality seem like an enjoyable challenge or an adventure rather than drudgery.”
Trent from The Simple Dollar
Some companies Chrissy has worked with include:
- Sam’s Club
- Procter & Gamble
- Vail Resorts
- And Many More